No Medical Advice
The information posted in this website is not to be considered medical advice, and is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. Our goal is to provide sufficient information on cannabinoid-based medicines so visitors are able to become knowledgeable participants and empowered advocates in their disease management plan.
The primary responsibility of your disease management plan is with your treating doctors and you should only follow your treating doctor advice.
DO NOT change/modify your disease management plan on your own without consulting your treating doctors.
- Our website does not constitute an attempt to practice medicine.
- The use of the site does not establish a doctor-patient relationship.
- Individuals should consult a qualified health care provider for medical advice and answers to personal health questions.
- While the site attempts to be as accurate as possible, it should not be relied upon as being comprehensive or error-free.
- This website is under constant development and changes may be made in the articles and information at any time.
- Seagrave Healthcare reserves the right to change its disclaimer, so users should review these periodically.
The information and reference materials contained here are intended solely for the general information of the reader. It is not to be used for treatment or diagnostic purposes, but rather for discussion with the patient’s own doctor. The information presented here is not intended to diagnose health problems or to take the place of professional medical care.
The information contained herein is neither intended to dictate what constitutes reasonable, appropriate or best care for any given health issue, nor is it intended to be used as a substitute for the independent judgment of a doctor for any given health issue. All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through this web site is for general information purposes only.
The major limitation of informational resources like this is the inability to take into account the unique circumstances that define the health issues of the patient. If you have persistent health problems, please consult your health care provider.